To access your online banking account(s), simply enroll in PSB’s Online Banking Service.
To get started:
- Go to www.peoplesiowa.com.
- Enroll with your social security number as the temporary ID, and the last four digits of your social security number as the password.
- You will then be prompted to change your user ID and password. Passwords must be 8-15 alpha or numeric characters. A strong password would contain uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols. Passwords will expire every 90 days.
- For additional security, you will be asked to select and provide answers to three challenge questions, and choose a unique image that will always appear when using online banking.
- You will be asked to separately enroll in eStatements and bill pay.
- Start managing your finances!